View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:59 AM   #18
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndixon View Post
I have always understood that as a rule of thumb, you should assume about 250 words to a page.
So every 100 pages would be about 25k words; 75k words would be about 300 pages.

100k words would therefore be about 450 pages, which is about as much as I'd want to read in a single volume.

Those numbers can not be right, my 100k word book as published in trade paperback is 334 pages.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote