View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Story HD Mod: Hyphenation

Hi,

Warning: This mod works fine for me, but I can't guarantee it will work for you. Use at your own risk!

this is a replacement for my old Hyphenation Disabler mod.

Instead of disabling au-to-ma-tic hy-phe-na-tion of words, it moves the hyphen dictionaries to the internal memory, so you can choose whether you want to disable hyphenation altogether (by deleting / renaming the hyphen files), or if you instead want to modify/improve the file, or replace them with files from other readers or projects.

To use, rename the attached hex file to storyeb07.hex and copy it to the internal memory (like a regular firmware update).

This change can also be reverted by using the attached Undo file, which will also delete the hyphen folder in internal memory.

Regards
frostschutz
Attached Files
File Type: zip storyeb07-mod-Hyphenation-2012-07-17-Jul.zip (893 Bytes, 797 views)
File Type: zip storyeb07-mod-Hyphenation-Undo-2012-07-17-Jul.zip (769 Bytes, 733 views)
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote