View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
I am so glad to see this thread because I thought I was crazy for not liking this series. Like most, I decided to read these books to see what all the hub bub was about. I like a little erotica like the next girl and I have read some really, really good erotica that was well written, a good and engaging plot and a good mix of hot activity. That was not this book.

I agree with Syndey's Mom, who wrote this? A child? (I know that is an insult to children, my apologies).

Second, the story was totally and completely unrealistic. Christian is suppose to be a captain of industry, but all he seems to do is deal with his "issues" and get busy with Anna. Who the hell is running his company? I just couldn't buy a lot of the premises here.

I am so glad that my library had these books, because quite honestly, if I had purchased this series for even a penny, I would have demanded my $$ back. If you are even thinking about reading this series, PLEASE, say your time and money and find something else. That is time I will never get back.

P.S. For those of you who ask, why did I keep reading? Because once I start something (even if it is bad), I finish it.

P.S.S. And if the books weren't bad enough, I believe I saw recently that they want to make this series into a film, REALLY?

Last edited by chilady1; 05-02-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Added more
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote