View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #7
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I don't have a Kindle and I don't really like its appearance but I do wish people got over that. Once you're reading it's only the text that you see and further still you loose all sight of the words to be obnubilated with visions of a story going through your head.
Once there what matters of designs and appearances? Those visions are the pleasure that makes it worth something, be it paper, computer or electronic reader.
The Kindle is way OK in my book.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote