Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
This is very terrible indeed. She helped me out on more than one occasion. This is a very sad day for MobileRead. She was the best!

I've only uploaded one ebook to MR, nothing like the vast numbers Patricia has uploaded over the years, but when I had questions about how to do it, Patricia was the one I turned to, and she was only too willing to help.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 09-05-2010 at 05:00 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote