View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #66
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_in_Chicago View Post
I've had my Kindle for just about one year now and as of the last week the battery won't hold a charge for more than a few hours. No problems prior to this. I've had an SD card (8 GB) in it since shortly after buying it, has about 1 GB worth of stuff on it. I'm going to try cleaning that up (I've been archiving all of my NYT's on there, really no reason to do that - and I can see how a year's worth of NYT's could play heck with the indexing) based upon some of the posts referencing SD cards and their effect on battery life.
Amazon is reported to be shipping back ordered batteries now.

I would be buying from them before and outsource.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote