View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #386
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornholio View Post
Thank you, in the meantime since my previous post was my first and took a while to be moderated (i suspect that's why you missed it as well) i've mostly solved the issue using these arguments (possibly i'm forgetting something):
-m 0 -col 1 -fc- -wrap-
to prevent any wrapping / layout changes or text resizing. It worked pretty good since actually it fits quite well with the reader (wide) size in terms of text size (so just dumb luck basically + switching to landscape orientation). I will try your solution to see how that works out.

Thanks again for your help!
It sounds like you've rotated the document so that you are viewing it in landscape mode on your reader, which the above options would not do. Maybe you used this?

-m 0 -mode fw

The -mode fw is a shortcut for several options. See my command-line options help page for the details. (Actually, you don't need -m 0 anymore with v1.65. It's now the default.) If you didn't try the above command, you should try it. It's a good solution if you don't need text re-flow.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote