View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #671
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My missing books are
The Lord of the Rings [Combines the 3 Volume Series] by J.R.R. Tolkien
Light Play [Book 1 of The Light Play Trilogy] by N. D. Hansen-Hill
C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton
Sigh. I made a mistake, as has been pointed out. Light Play is legitimately missing (i.e. it's in the list of untransferrable titles)

And some that were in the untransferrable list nevertheless seem to have transferred!

I am still missing The Lord of the Rings and C is for Corpse. Having checked again, I am also missing
The Grand Finale by Janet Evanovich
The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie

It's only the Tolkien and the Christie that I'm at all concerned about.

Checking my list again, and removing non-books (subscriptions, audio books and duplicates) I seem to have had 1425 actual books in my Fictionwise library. Seventeen are on the "no transfer" list and haven't transferred. Four haven't transferred.

So that's 1404/1425 transferred, over 98.5%.

So how come my nook library has 1414? I've now double-checked the list in the nook for Mac (yes, by scrolling through it!).

One was already in my account.
Two are duplicates (must be slightly different editions)
One is Pride and Prejudice, presumably a B&N freebie
Two are samples
One is the guide to the nook
Three are unexpected books.

That's a total of 10 books in my B&N account that aren't in my count of fictionwise transfers.

1404 = 1414-10

Hooray. The numbers match.

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-12-2013 at 12:09 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote