View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
That happened to me a couple of months ago on my K3. Mine is now over 2 years old and I looked away for a second and when I picked it back up, I had this same full black page.
I thought for sure it died.

But paging forward in the book made it normal again. I tried turning it off first too and it didn't go away that way. But turning the page did.
Then it happened again a few days later. So far I haven't seen it again. But I also have been using my PW more often.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote