View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #44
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Mantano does work on the Kindle Fire HD. You just got to sideload it. I got mine from my phone and now I have the SGP 5.0 I can grab apps from it to sideload on the Kindle Fire if need be. The only reason they don't want it on the Kindle Fire is because it's competition. The only book app I've seen allowed on the Kindle Fire through the Amazon App store is the Overdrive Media Console. So if you want to put the Nook app on there you can. Just grab it from 1Mobile.

If you have access to Google Play the $2.99 version is well worth the price. It does everything you need it to do.
I don't have access to the Google Play, I only have the Kindle Fire HD.

I tried 1Mobile I think and it said I had to sign on for the Mantano. What do you mean the Nook App?
new is offline   Reply With Quote