View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #21
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
BAY AREA VISIT
I will be at the Lemon Grass Thai Restaurant in Livermore, CA from 1:00-3:00 PM on July 7, where I will swap writing stories with other authors and generally be available for a chat. I anticipate a lively discussion about editors, publishing, likely effects of current technological trends, and which books released this year are likely to change the fate of human society.

Readers in the area are welcome to join us. Our group will be fairly easy to spot, and if you introduce yourself as a MobileRead member we'll make room for you at the table.

HALLOWEEN COLLECTION
Hexes and Haunts: A Halloween 5-pack has entered audiobook production and should be available at audible.com well before All Hallow's Eve. This little collection includes an eclectic mix of stories from my early years of writing, including my Apex Digest Halloween Contest winner and the extremely well-received Hexes and Tooth Decay.

OTHER NEWS
Movement has won the Asimov's Readers' Choice Award for 2011.
Dead Men Don't Cry is the July book selection at SF Netcast.
A Song of Blackness has been accepted for publication at Beneath Ceaseless Skies.
I have been interviewed at SF Signal and Decompose.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote