View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 05:26 AM   #14
Mr Whippy
Enthusiast
Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mr Whippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hi you good people out there.

I'm thinking of writing a guide to a little known walk of about 1000kms in Europe. I know that very few would be interested in this. I want to do this as a project mostly for my interests. In a way you could say it'd be a labour of love, and I know that I will not get any payment for it as so few are aware of this route.

I don't expect a detailed answer, but I would be glad if any of you could give me a few pointers in the right direction, which could save me huge amounts of wasted as I'm also new to this technology. I mean what's a good way to begin, on what device and so on.

I ask here because you guys are publishing non-fiction which is not to a mass market.

I even thought just to make a blog and give its address to those who want to walk this route. Can blogs be printed off, incidentally?

Many thanks

Last edited by Mr Whippy; 10-06-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Mr Whippy is offline   Reply With Quote