View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 02:43 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Ink View Post
Now I need to find a small dictionary (ideally around 2mb). The ones on mobipocket site are all 4 MB plus.
How useful is a 2MB dictionary going to be, in terms of the number of words in it, and the length of its definitions? The Mobi dictionary I use on my CyBook is 36MB .

Have you considered getting a 2nd hand Palm or Pocket PC from eBay? Something which supports SD cards? That gives you virtually limitless storage space, and cost peanuts.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote