View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #33
pbmaniac
Enthusiast
pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pbmaniac knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PB Pro 903, F/W 2.1.3=>downgraded to 2.1.2-fastdrv because of WIFI-bug
Hi,

I'm trying to get into programming with sergeyvl12's unofficial SDK.

Almoust everything is working fine and I was able to compile the example apps with the "BUILD=arm_gnueabi" switch and run them on my PB903.
Great work, sergey! Thanks!

The problem I have now is that I would like to use "BUILD=emu" to test the apps locally on the PC, before copying them to the reader via USB, since it is really annoying to connect the USB cable, copy the app, disconnect the device again and run the app on the reader each time I made some changes to the code.
However, if I try to build the app with the emu-switch, it will compile without any errors, but as soon as I'm trying to run the app on the PC, I'm getting a bunch of error messages:

Code:
root@dragon: /home/test/projects/grays/obj_emu# ./grays
FT_New_Face: cannot open LiberationSans-Bold
FT_New_Face: cannot open LiberationSans
Segmentation fault
My PC is running Debian 32bit version (debian-6.0.2.1-i386) and I have installed the latest version of the custom SDK the way sergeyvl12 described it in his initial post.

Any help or suggestions how to get the emu-thing working would be highly appreciated.

Last edited by pbmaniac; 08-06-2011 at 10:57 AM.
pbmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote