View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalytic View Post
I wish (mind you, I have done nothing with our Nook beyond load them with books, since they are Christmas gifts) B&N would put out a desktop software similar to iTunes, it would be very handy to be able to arrange books on shelves on an actual puter and then upload it to the Nooks.
I agree that would be the ideal solution. Its clear that they are still new to this software side of the business. But my Nook does what I need it to do. Shelving was a fine option for me in lieu of voiding my warranty through softroot. Perhaps when my warranty expires, I'll reconsider.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote