View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #14
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Oberon's "red" seems darker, more crimson, "live" than in any pictures I've seen
Yes, it is a darker rather than bolder red. It is a really nice color - not too orange and not too purple. I noticed that the Oberon website has different shades of red too, both a "red" and a "wine" color. My 505 has a red 600 cover on it. When I compare them side by side, it makes the Sony cover look more like mulberry so the Sony red has more purplish tint to it than the Oberon does.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote