View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 09:47 PM   #11
Marty_B
Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Hi Marty

I have given this a good run. It works just as you describe and with no gremlins found so far . Here are my comments (written in a way that also may help others looking at using the app).

John
John,

I appreciate that, thank you. The idea was to make exactly what you are doing possible. There's not much use for this independently on a full-blown PC--that's where Calibre itself is of more use--but rather for mobile solutions. I'm using it on an eight inch tablet as well as on my surface, so that I can lug my libraries with me. On a small tablet, quite frankly, this works much better for me than full-blown desktop Calibre. I really think that that's where the metro interface shines.

I've started working on the next release, where I plan to do a few things. Mostly, it's about adding more complex search and sorting. Also, I plan to add the ability to use multiple libraries. I'd still work with one library at a time, but would add a search function that could handle a search across libraries. I may implement a search contract for that -- although I think it's deprecated. And maybe a more refined help page ...

Of course, if there are special requests for any particular feature, I'm happy to see what I can do.

Last edited by Marty_B; 05-04-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Marty_B is offline   Reply With Quote