View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
If you have a free Apple developer account, it's probably worth filing a bug at bugreport.apple.com about #1.

For #2, I would assume that @page:left and @page:right would be supported, but I'm not certain. If not, see my previous answer. :-)

Also, a word of warning: segregate your media queries into a separate file. Adobe Digital Editions (upon which a number of readers are based) interprets "not required/unsupported" as "should break everything if present" when it comes to CSS features, so if you use any @page or @media directives, everything in that CSS file is ignored by ADE, Nook, etc.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote