View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #89
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoldlyDubious View Post
I think it's unhealthy that such an unlimited power over their customers is allowed to companies; especially those that deal with important things (for society) like culture.
Given the atrocities within the bookshelves of Amazon, I don't put a lot of credence in their importance with respect to culture.

Unless one is doing nefarious things I doubt one would have much to fear from Amazon. If someone doesn't like it they don't have to buy a Kindle or purchase from Amazon or register their Kindle at all. Corporations serve the bottom line of their investors and not the good of society as a whole.

I choose the poisons I do business with.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote