View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #79
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Holy crap! I just looked on the german ebay site... some people really really want to make a fast buck. Paperwhite Wifi for €240 - that's $315, more than twice the original price! And that does NOT yet include customs & VAT, which will be charged on top and could be expected to be another 50€ or more.

Lucky are those who have friends in the US who are not trying to rip them off
haha, still lucky you guys. If I were to import a kindle, I'd pay roughly the same price of the product just for the import fee. $69 is just too damn good to be true. For this price I'd guess all americans would drop all games, iPhone fart apps and TV just to be reading on it like there's no tomorrow...

but Amazon is set to get here next year, along with the Kobo guys. I can live with an iriver Story for that long.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote