View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #102
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the explanation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
I apologize I haven't explained it yet. It's not intuitive so I am going to write a small tool that will allow everyone to set the genres for his or her already uploaded e-books. Currently the only way is to "edit" a book upload's first post and then select the prefix from a drop-down menu appearing before the thread title.
that's what i was expecting, but when i clicked "edit" and "go advanced" to edit the title, i didn't see a list for categories. is it not implemented yet ? i only have a few uploads, so i can do it by hand.

Quote:
Fiction as a catch-all genre could lead to books being buried away. As we'll expand the genre functionality, a user will be able to filter for the genre he is looking for. So if you're looking for Mystery books, books that are categorized as Fiction, but could just as well fit into Mystery, would not pop up.

Instead let's try if we can add one or two more genres if needed to cover most books.
ok, this makes sense. in that case can i request that you add "humor" as a category, because seriously, Voyage autour de ma chambre, i don't know where to put it. humor seems the most appropriate, since it is a parody of a travelogue.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote