View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tponzo View Post
I am using calibre 0.7.43 on Win7/prof 64 bit. I love the tags feature and once I figured it out (with lots of help thank you) me and my Sony 900 collections get along splendidly. Here's my new question: Is there a way to have a single title with multiple series entries? Example - I have a title which is book 6 in one series but is book 4 in a different series and I want to have a collection for both series names.
You can add a custom column for series type metadata.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote