Thread: Android tablet
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #14
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
@jgray

Well the Zenpad is just a rebranded Smit MID-560. I know a french company also has a product out of the same device with slightly different specs (and only available in Europe).

So it's quite possible even if Enso turns out badly, that someone else will bring a Smit MID-560 device to market in the US. The price points are fairly attractive from what research I've done.

@Dellaster
The Archos 7 looks attractive in price and most other ways. It will really depend on if it supports the android marketplace or not. I know the 5 didn't.
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote