Thread: Android tablet
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #10
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
@questionfear
Looking at the Camangi WebStation, does it support the regular google android marketplace, or just their own? And I don't see any word on when they will be taking orders again.

@thinkpadx
The notion ink Adam does look very sweet, just the range they are giving for a price leads me to believe its going to end up coming in closer to the $400 range, which would put it outside my budget for this. And with the latest comments from them, it looks like they are not going to make a summer release, maybe fall/winter?

I've looked at that Haleron iLet mini already, but the they seem plagued by the same suggestions of vaporware/fraud that are plaguing the Zenpad.

I noticed Engadget updated their story on the Zenpad vaporware earlier today to indicate the company now claims to have the funding to fulfill orders....but I'm not convinced. And even if they send a model to Engadget it won't alleviate my concerns. Only mass comments from prepaid customers getting theirs will convince me they are legitimately filling orders.
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote