Thread: Android tablet
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
Question Android tablet

I am looking for a device that will also double as an ebook reader, but since I have other uses also, I've decided that an android based tablet is what I am going to go with.

I had pretty much decided on the Enso Zenpad, but in like of today's repost on Engadget that makes me suspect they are not legitimately selling it, I'm now looking for another options.

Prefer a 5" or larger screen. Price is very much a factor for me also, I have a very limited budget for this, and the Enso's $180 price tag seemed perfect. Hoping to try to keep this under $250, but that's not a hard limit really.

I am not looking for a smartphone device though.

Anyone have any suggestions, hopefully for something that is actually shipping now, or very soon?
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote