View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseylee View Post
sony reader and calibre The sd is FAT32 (limits the number of folders it can have.) I have been trying to transfer several hundred books to the card. I can load so many and then it errors out. Remember reading somewhere a sollution but can't find it or remember details. Tried saving to one file. tried inserting sd card into computer
Can anyone help?
Without knowing the error all I can do is recommend that you try a fresh format as recommended in this thread and use the Panasonic format utility it suggests.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote