View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #74
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupstin View Post
My idea is dual progress bars: one showing overall progress and the other showing chapter progress. Maybe you could even add numbers to the left and right of each bar showing how many pages come before and after the current page.
Something like what I use in my PDFs (like this one)?

If you don't want to open it, in the header area, on top of the page, there are two bars, the top one the whole page width and has a dark portion that grows larger as you progress on the book; the bottom one is made out of constant-size blocks, each of them represents a page of the current chapter, each block is darkened as you turn to the next page.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote