View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 04:09 AM   #14
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Txtr is also a platform for sharing public domain books. I have just created an account and will upload a few books in ePub-format (look for mtravellerh).

The books can also be read online and on iPhone (txtr app available on iTunes app store). The ePubs on txtr are fully justified.

I like the site's very nice, sober style and the ergonomic simplicity. Lots of Gutenberg texts and I guess all of Munsey's books are already available via txtr interface.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote