View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Txtr to go live in September with 200.000 commercial ePubs

We haven't heard anything new from the German, Berlin based startup textr for a while...well...until today.

A press release just found it's way into the mailbox giving us some very tasty news indeed.
The press release is in german, so I'm not posting the original here, but I'll try to translate as accurately as possible:

When the txtr eReading device gets officially introduced on the Frankfurt Book Fair 2009 txtr will also be offering the largest selection of commercial ePub documents (on the german market) to date.
Thanks to cooperation with the most important content aggregators for optimized digital content the txtr online community will be offering more than 200.000 commercial ePub documents in it's integrated online shop. In addition, there are already over a million free digital documents available at textr.com.

That is the main part of the press release. There is a pdf (in german) with a little more text which I'll be attaching to this post.

Comment ahead!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pressemitteilung Txtr Content final.pdf (57.5 KB, 1180 views)

Last edited by Nate the great; 06-10-2009 at 04:08 PM.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote