View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 10:52 AM   #38
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenfigueiro View Post
Urban Fantasy: Into the Veil by Jennifer R. McDonald and the rest of the trilogy. They're all excellent. Especially the last one.

Historical fiction: You've probably already read it, but it's excellent - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Hmmm...urban fantasy might be worth adding as a category.

Based on what I've seen and the recommendations I am more of a crime thriller as opposed to political thriller kind of person so if I remove Thriller and just have Crime I can probably cover that interest. That would open up a spot for urban fantasy which I don't think I've really read any of. Definitely fits the bill of getting me reading more things. Which is totally hypocritical to the reading things I don't usually read thing. Haha.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote