Thread: Silliness The Countdown
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:51 AM   #14
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Oh no you dont! You just let the cat out the bag my friend! You give me no choice but to hit back with THIS!

"Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me
Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
in the wind of change"
Ahh, that's sweet. I was singing that at full pelt in my shower this morning (Subscribers: Check the webcam archives). Cute little ditty. If we're gonna play though, let's with the Big Boys:

"One morning in June some twenty years ago,
I was born a rich man's son..."

Mmm, taste the freedom. It's like licking the sweat off the bare back of an LA County Lifeguard.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote