View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanny View Post
I also have a list of genres for each book but cannot see an epub field where I could put it. There are multiple genres for some, for example: adventure, sci-fi.

Any suggestions how I could insert it so that I could display sets like "sic-fi", "poetry" and such?
Use Tags

See Managing subgroups of books, for example “genre” if you want to create hierarchical structures

br
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote