View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
And can you confirm that it does not change your now playing list in the Music app? Do you happen to know if it will work with Audible books that are in your iTunes library?
No, it doesnt work with DRMd audiobooks, I suspect none of the iTunes downloaded books would work with anything else except iPod on Apple devices. Most of mine are not DRMd, but those that are cannot be played in this app. I have a very few downloaded via iTunes, the rest are sourced elsewhere and converted to m4b, bookmarkable, via Audiobook Builder.

As to whether now playing is altered... You are using a completely different application to access a different file, so when you return to itunes, whatever you were playing last will be whats showing.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote