View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
I also tried to use the amazon cloud to transfer a mp3 movie file to my kindle and no joy. The fire does not see it.

Side loading is the only answer I have found when dealing with non-amazon store videos and have to use a 3rd party app to watch them.
.m4v video files are playable via the "Personal Video" app (but metadata is not recognized). But I simplified things by sideloading MX Player and using that for all sideloaded videos.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote