View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #22362
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Very strong-willed of you. I can resist everything but temptation (Oscar Wilde).
I was surprised at myself. I usually give in to temptation on the premise that it might not present itself again soon...

Being one pound up isn't something to lose much sleep over. If it takes you a month to lose it, no big deal. I figure I've got 6 more kilo to drop to reach my goal of 80kg. Already my wife is complaining that I look too skinny. There is the possibility that what's she's really complaining about it that my pants keep falling down... and I figure, gee... as long as they're already down...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote