View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iain robinson View Post
You're absolutely right - how the font displays in ADE is correct. I checked it in Adobe Indesign. Sigil and Chrome both display it incorrectly

That's fine - I'll just use regular then. It's a real pain in the ass not having actual devices to check these things on because the software's a nightmare.

Thanks again for your help. Just out of interest - if you made a test file, did it display as the same weight in iBooks?
I've not yet tested it in iBooks. I'll do so tonight and report back.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote