View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanK View Post
- After downloading a book directly to your Kobo, on your next sync the desktop app should give you a prompt asking if you want to download a backup to your computer.
I think that is already happening. I am sure when I downloaded a book via the store on my Kobo Touch, that the next time I started the desktop application, that it downloaded the book. This is getting the kepub version.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote