View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #49
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadioflex View Post
That's interesting - I'm not exactly clinically depressed but I have my moments. I'm always trying to find something creative but I get easily frustrated with my inadequacy. However, if there's one thing that gets me writing it's generally rage or at the very least a heightened sense of snark about something.
Dadioflex -

Yup, rage ... it makes sense, right?

It ties into Frances Yates, The Art of Memory. It's this same system that needs activation to set up your own Globe Theater! Also Betty Edwards, Drawing from the Right Side of Your Brain. Same difference!

Lots of ways to get to it. I'm sure we all have our own, but once you realize why you're doing something, then you can logically find a more productive replacement for it.
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote