View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #48
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPotocki View Post
It's all about triggering the limbic system. Any extreme emotion will do it, as well as other starters. It's why that many individuals prone to depression are involved in the creative process. The thing is, they could be very happy and do the same thing. Or involve themselves in other processes that unleash the power contained in this part of the brain. Did in-depth research into it, and hence, my foray into the wonderful world of writing!
That's interesting - I'm not exactly clinically depressed but I have my moments. I'm always trying to find something creative but I get easily frustrated with my inadequacy. However, if there's one thing that gets me writing it's generally rage or at the very least a heightened sense of snark about something.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote