View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
The Kindle Touch has adds? I assumed it was just the lower priced keyboard model?

I was thinking if my K3 fell apart sometime I'd get the Touch. Don't mean to hijack this thread!
Amazon sells the Touch with or without ads, your choice. And as people in this thread have posted, you also have the option of paying the difference once you've bought the one with special offers to have them removed.