View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by khourianya View Post
Hmmm...maybe this will be my chance to gett he black one (they were out when Hubby picked this up)
haha i want to switch my black one out for a white one (all white or silver back) .
nothing wrong with mine just found i'm not liking the black as much, i think the finger prints / smudge marks on the sides is what's bothering me.

you shouldn't have any problems especially because it hasn't been a week yet. they'll swap the device for you. at worst just do a return and a new purchase, you have 14 days with electronics - i think that's what it states on the back of the receipt.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote