View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
Anyone else experiencing screen issues on Kobo Touch?

My hubby bought me the touch last weekend as a supplement to my Sony 505 A very happy surprise. I was really enjoying playing with my new toy. Then, all of a sudden yesterday afternoon, half of the screen started to have lines etched across it. It basically rendered the text on the lower half fo the screen almost unreadable.

I am hoping it is just a one-off defect and that others aren't being plagued by it. Luckily, I am still within the return period and will just run it back to Indigo and exchange it...but I know people are coming here to research it before they buy and I wanted to see if I was alone or if it is widespread to help people who are trying to make a decision.
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote