View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #8
raynchk
raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raynchk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-505
I had this happen and it turned out to be a 'glitch' in the sony software. I had to search for a file on the reader, delete it and re-install the software. I guess it got munged up because I was using both calibre and sony for installing books... Now I'm wondering if there's a better way to use them together, ie, using a thumb drive and either sony or calibre exclusively... any suggestions?
raynchk is offline   Reply With Quote