View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Good idea. It was suggested before that we could add a "Download this thread as Mobi" feature.
Any chance of that replacing/augmenting this new download tool?

I really like the "Show Printable Version" thread tool's output, but it's missing all the graphics like avatars, smilies, picture attachments, inline images, ... and cannot easily be converted into ebook (.mobi) form without 'spidering' that output.

I don't mind converting it from .mobi to my reader's format once you can achieve this.

And besides .txt is soooo passe!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote