View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevov View Post
can't speak for NFS but since the update i have had to uninstall Riptide, Beach Buggy Blitz and Real Racing 2 due to touch screen issues making the games unplayable. have this morning downloaded asphalt7 so will let you know how i get on with it
Very odd. I have both Riptide and Beach Buggy Blitz and I've never noticed this using touch screen controls. Or maybe I missed it. I'll have to pay attention next time I play.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote