View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermidas View Post
I have already decided to buy Kindle 3 when I start getting this rumors that Kindle 4 is coming soon and prices for K3 will drop further in the range of $99.

The best deal that I was getting right now in India is 7500 INR (~$168) after customs and import duty for the sponsored wi-fi edition ($114).

If it indeed comes down to ~$100, I would expect to get that around >$140-$145 range.

Since under current conversion rates, a USD buck goes a long way, I am confused. Should I wait for prices to drop further or buy now. Also there is a further factor of Kindle 4 coming. Supposedly there is a budget edition.

Also, if I do buy it now, would I be able to exchange it for something less costly(with refund of course)?
I believe Amazon offer a 30-day return scheme, but it seems unlikely that this would be worth-while, given the postage and import duty.

Will you get (say) $50 of enjoyment or utility out of it in the next (say) three months? If so, buy it. If something better comes out, you can sell your current device and buy the new one.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote