View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinlisboa View Post
Did I offend you? I only posted a suggestion. I thought this was the purpose of this forum. Unfortunately I don't have the time and skills for that, but I'm sure that selecting the most complete source or merging them is not that hard. I really don't understand the reaction
You want the program to 'mind read' what you consider "Good Meta-data" and then are unwilling to provide the code needed

Like covers, I prefer to hand pick the metadata by using the Manual Download button on the individual title Metadata entry page. (I also fine tune Which source supplies, Wich data.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote