View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Legal advice desperately needed

I have several goals in mind. They may be achieved either separately or in combination.

1) I need to get Apple indicted for crimes against humanity.

2) I need to extort copious quantities of cash from Apple. Enough, preferably, that I could afford to buy an iPad. So, at least a couple million. (Note: I am unwilling to commit any crimes that could be proven against me.)

3) I need to get Apple to fix iTunes before it drives me nuts. Too late.

4) I need to force Apple to stop capitalizing the second letter in words. Next thing you know the company will be called "aPple".
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote