Thread: What bugs you
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #16
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cearbhallain View Post
I have seen police video of a ballistics expert propelled backwards through a plate glass wall from the force of the recoil of the shotgun he was testing.
You aren’t talking about this one are you?

Watching the bolt being worked I would guess that they're chambering something around 50 caliber.

Watching how some of these jokers are shouldering the rifle makes me want to cry at their sheer stupidity.

Bllistics expert my a%%
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote