Thread: Puzzle
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:10 AM   #15
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

...you've not heard about the squirrels? The squirrels that occupy MRspace? Possibly natives of the Great Outback in the Downunderverse? Possibly merely passing through there from their natural home hidden in the multiverse's dark matter? Possibly being the multiverse's dark matter? Both pirate and ninja? The Pirate Ninja Squirrels (PNS)? Not heard of them?

I have to say I have not heard of the PNS squirrels.Am I likely to run into them here? I live in Ohio you know, squirrels are abundant here. We even have a squirrel hunting seaon. Or are these imaginary but still problematic squirrels? Please do enlighten me so the next time someone mentions squirrel to me I don't have to sound like a complete jackass. I might still want to but, the point being, I don't have to.

And hey, mix that shit up for me ASAP. I have to go hang out w/my dad and his crazy gfriend tomorrow, so it will def come in handy. I will pay the cost of shipping

To stay on topic, today ended up actually being another puzzle day, hidden as a not puzzle day. It went quite well. I found out I was doing the whole thing backwards but bah, who's counting? Um, judging. Who gives a sh@t what word I use b/c who gives a sh@t in the first place?

It's allllll the puzzle fault.....that I don't know about the squirrels
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote